Sunday, 16 September 2012

The Second Weekend of Open Studios

The second weekend of Open Studios has been and gone. I have now visited all the studios and venues, taken photographs and had a brilliant time seeing some of what  participants in Open Studios have prepared for their visitors. It has been really enjoyable and I have been impressed by the passion, enthusiasm and brilliance of the people I have visited. Swindon Open Studios is the best!!!!!!
I have not yet uploaded and resized the photos, so in the meantime, I will add a couple of images to the blog, a picture Tim sold, badly photographed:

and a picture I bought from Jane, I used it for the Launch invitation and decided I really really liked it, it's 'Madrid Botanic Garden in the Afternoon':
The next question is, what dates to have Open Studios next year? We did have 3 good days out of 4 and no rain, next year, the 2nd and 3rd weekends would be 14th/15th and 21st/22nd of September. I wonder if that's a bit late?

No comments:

Post a Comment