Friday, 7 June 2013

Surprisingly easy to add a posting after resetting the Password

Event

Closing date for Swindon Open Studios 2013 is the 17th of June

Closing date for Swindon Open Studios 2013 is the 17th of JuneOnly a few days left to join this years event. Join by downloading the registration form from the website: www.swindonopenstudios.org.uk Read More

I joined the Swindon Does Arts website:www.swindondoesarts.co.uk some time ago and have never added anything, the piece above is part of the entry.

With the closing date for joining this years Swindon Open Studios just over a week away, I had to make an effort to put something on there.

And I've done it, click on the website and see it.

I used Jane Milner-Barry's painting of the Town Gardens Bandstand:
I love that view.
www.janemilner-barry.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment