Friday, 4 October 2013

The SOS 2013 Landing Arts Gallery Exhibition featuring work by Maggie Harris and Beverley Greig

At last, I have reached the last of my Swindon Open Studios 2013 photographic recordings of participants and can get on with what's going on currently.
The Landing Arts Gallery is on the first floor of the Arts Centre, Devizes Road, SN1 4BJ
 tel 01793 614837.
The exhibition is no longer hanging, but here's what was there:

Above a general view, and below some of Maggie's glorious work:
And below 3 lovely paintings of Bev's
 And a detail of a large painting on it's own.
Apologies for bleached out appearance of the photos, better ones on Bev's website and Maggie's website is http://www.stitchingwithschnauzerandsiamese.blogspot.co.uk/.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring our exhibition, it is possible to see more photos of the Landing arts gallery and my home studio on my blog....perhaps you may like to link to it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to link to it when I put this on the blog and it was unavailable despite checking the address several times.Will try again

    ReplyDelete