Saturday, 15 March 2014

Finding 'Sunflower & I' in Bute Street, Cardiff

What is 'Sunflower & I'?
 It's a florist, a cafe, a source of interesting objects shop and an art gallery, and there's a postcard exhibition opening there on the 16th of March as part of International Women's Day events.
My friend Jane has contributed to the exhibition, I handed in her postcard last Wednesday to Jocelyn Kynch, and am hoping to see some photographs of the postcard exhibition after the opening.
Here's Jane's postcard:
And the event poster with the exhibition at Butetown History and Arts Centre listed:
And a glimpse of Sunflower & I cafe/florist/gallery:
 Jay and Kathy can just be seen in the far recesses of the shop above.
 Above some of the things for sale.
 Below is the floristry part with a bit more illumination.
Their website is: www.sunflowerandI.co.uk
Bute Street is between the centre of Cardiff and Cardiff Bay, and the shop makes a change from the usual shopping experience. In fact it's worth a trip to Cardiff to have a look round, I'm very pleased with the Fuchsia and other lovely plant I bought from there.



No comments:

Post a Comment