Monday, 14 July 2014

Buying Plants at TWIGS couldn't be easier, they're open for NGS on Sunday 20th July

TWIGS are taking part in Open Studios this year at the nearby Olive Tree Cafe with a fabulous display of mobiles, but it's worth looking at where they are made, and of course the garden open this weekend under the NGS yellow book scheme and Monday, Wednesday and Fridays from 11am-3pm in the summer.
Here are the plants for sale being watered by Denise:
 I had a quick walk round the gardens, each one a jewel, here's are Geoff's poppies, aren't they fab?
 And below the Physic Garden
 And I hadn't seen this before, it works rather well doesn't it?
 I love this structure, imagine sitting in there
 And this is what I bought, partly for my garden, partly for the patch below the hoarding opposite Earle's newsagents.

No comments:

Post a Comment