Tuesday, 8 July 2014

Photographing Rachel Coyle's Work for the Brochure

We want the brochure, especially people's images to be as good as they can be, so I have been visiting a few people over the past two days in an attempt to get high resolution images for the brochure.
Last night it was Rachel Coyle's turn, and being unable to decide which piece of hers to photograph, I took a few photos which I thought I'd share with you.
It was 8pm by the time I got there, the light was fading a bit and the glass was reflecting light, so it wasn't easy. Rachel wanted me to photograph a white glass fish, but I didn't think that would show up very well.
So here are some photos of Rachel's lovely glass:
 I think these photos came out really well, and have suggested we use the fish above for the brochure, although I do very much like the flowery scene below
 This is a lovely cracked glass dish
 A super pattern on a dark purple dish
 And here's a fishy underwater scene.
The following didn't turn out so well, below a lovely plate which Rachel wanted to use for the brochure but which just didn't turn out well
 A floral scene
 And some lovely fish with maybe a hand shake?
You can see Rachel's work in the Central Library both Open Studios weekends, 6th/7th and 13th/14th September, probably in the entrance drum, and look her up on: www.online-marketing-swindon.com/xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment