Thursday, 31 July 2014

The Swindon Open Studios Promotional Video by Nicky-Ann Walker

When Nicky suggested we might like a promotional video for Open Studios, I was a bit unsure about it, and even more dubious when asked to be interviewed. However today having seen the video, I can confirm it was very worthwhile. It will go live soon and I'll add a link, in the meantime, here are a few stills to give you an idea of what it's like:
 Jane was stopping the film at what might be considered suitable places, so she was in front of the computer screen, and so the photos are at odd angles:
 Above Vanetta Joffe explaining the benefits of open studios, and below I think a piece of her work, although I'm not sure about that.

 Above me in the town gardens with the bandstand behind
And below a corner of the Beehive


 Above one of Rachel Pryor's paintings
And below part of Tim Carroll's studio

Tim painting in his studio
and in the Town Gardens with Bee Operanto and Eddie
And Jane Milner-Barry painting in the town gardens; I was shaking by this time with laughter and it was hard to get a decent photo.
The link to the video will be added soon

No comments:

Post a Comment