Thursday, 17 September 2015

Next Visit was to Naomi Cantillon

This year was the first time Naomi has opened her studio, and I hadn't been round to see it before the event, so was intruiged to see how she was getting on. I feel as though I know Naomi quite well because she's been coming to the First Monday of the Month in the Beehive for several months, an arty chat and drink open to all and taking place unsurprisingly in the Beehive.
 On arrival, I was very impressed with her welcoming signage:
 And smiling face, what a lovely welcome, there were also cakes and coffee on offer as well
 Naomi has a lovely studio in the garden, where she escapes to get on with her drawing

 and sculpture which she's just started to do in the last 6 months, and as you can see looks lovely

 I liked this piece, but it's hard to see with the reflections.
A great first open studios event for Naomi.

No comments:

Post a Comment