Friday, 18 September 2015

TWIGS at the Olive Tree Cafe

Sounds rather good doesn't it?
 I love looking round TWIGS gardens just round the corner from the garden centre on the Cheney Manor Trading Estate, and then going to the Olive tree cafe. This time I was looking at the quilt in the cafe made at TWIGS, based on the theme of 'Indian Summer'.
On arrival I was pleased to see the laminated sign had been put to good use:
 And love this sign welcoming people to the Olive Tree cafe
And here's the magnificent quilt, it looks fabulous in the cafe:
 The garden beside the cafe is a bit of an extension of the TWIGS gardens, with sculptures and palnts existing in harmony
 And below here's a planter looking great, I need some tips for the St.Margaret's Road planter from TWIGS, theirs look wonderful
Having taken the photos and looked around, I bought a prawn mayo sandwich and went off to Stanton Fitzwarren

No comments:

Post a Comment