Sunday, 31 January 2016

Brochure Cover Competition

Matt Holland, organiser of Swindon Festival of Literature, kindly agreed some time ago to stage a competition for the most suitable cover someone could submit by 31 January, which is of course today!!
I asked for images to be sent to me, and then I've emailed them off to Matt this evening.
I received 40 fabulous entries and can't wait to see which one, if any, Matt chooses, he sensibly reserved the right to not accept any of them, if he doesn't think they are suitable. The winning entrant receives £250 which will be rather nice.
To show people what covers there had been in the last 5 years, Matt sent is pdfs of the covers which sadly I can't load up here, so I looked through the Festival of Literature Facebook page and came up with this stunning photograph courtesy of Richard Wintle of Calyx images from last year's dawn chorus.

No comments:

Post a Comment