Friday, 22 April 2016

TWIGS Open Day Sunday 17 April

It's always lovely to visit TWIGS, but the first spring opening last Sunday was lovely, the sun shone, there was a great selection of plants to buy, the gardens looked fabulous, there was a stamper trail for the children, live music and refreshments.
The place was packed and with the grandchildren to chat to, I didn't take carefully judged photos, but here's what I did manage:
 I tried to show the crowds, failed to get a photo of plants for sale

 I did manage to get some good shots of the sky!!
 And this one is quite sweet inside the story telling roundhouse place which they all loved.
In fact we'd all like one in our garden wouldn't we?
I bought 18 plants and gave an SOS Registration Form to Alan, and I think I've added them to the list of participants, although not heard any more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment