Wednesday, 7 September 2016

Tim Carroll's First Open Studios Weekend

I will be visiting lots of open studios on Saturday 10 September, but last weekend, I was at home helping Tim Carroll with our open studio at 52, St.Margaret's Road, so here's what I photographed.
I took a few photos of the 'attractions', including the 100 Views of Swindon:
and the hugely popular Art Machine, back by popular demand. Art in a box for £1.
and lots of lovely ceramics:

 and a wide variety of green men etc:
and some large figurative paintings in the living room and on the stairs:
I was fortunate that my daughter made 2 gorgeous cakes for Saturday's open studio, and another for Sunday:
So we were ready to go, I took a few photos of visitors using the Art Machine:
 eating cake
and chatting to Tim wearing what looks like a skirt, but is in fact shorts and an apron!
 I liked these two framed by the window in the hall:
 and we're doing it all again this Sunday, do come along.





No comments:

Post a Comment